Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MY DAY #1

Hey guys its your favorite dog here, and this morning I posted a.....post that stated that I, as a blogger, would post about my day every day after school so, here we go!
  The day started out FABULOUS! I got a coffee from Star Bucks and hung out with my friend in the cafeteria when, this guy come up to me and says
  "Hey,'Derpy',here's your two dollars." he said this because a couple weeks ago at my school we had a fall dance and he was starving so, he was paying me back.
   After the school bell had rung I headed to my first period class and started to get cold as if my legs were getting wet. In that period we did work (if you couldn't already tell) and I reached in my bag and it was cold and wet! My precious book was in there too, which had colored sticky notes in it for book marks. My water bottle was leaking from the water bottle coaster on the side of my backpack!!! I opened my book and carefully pulled off the sticky notes to make sure no damage was done to the book, only to find out the colored sticky notes had left the pages BLUE, ORANGE, and PINK!!!! I was so upset.
   The bell rang and class was over I was still upset about my book but I soon got over it and tried my hardest to connect to the feakin' wifi! That took forever but, that class didn't have anything interesting so, on to the next period! Next period......we got homework, YAY!!!! (not really but, whatever)
   Next was lunch! I was having fun with my friend I mentioned earlier when, I guess my money was hanging out of my pocket and fell or someone stole it because it wasn't there, and of course, I freaked out....then I lost my ipad only to find out it was in my backpack. 
   Next period was fine I just got annoyed with work. The period after that though....BOI.....WE HAD TO PRACTICE VOLLYBALL!!!!!!!! Sorry to all you volleyball lovers but, volleyball just isn't my sport.
   We're going to skip 6th period cause it was nothing special. FINALLY! We're at 7th period, in 7th period I was still trying to connect to wifi. The first time the teacher past I dodged her gaze but the second time she came around she stuck her hand in my face and said,
  "Give it."
I was mad the  entire day but, I got my ipad back 

No comments:

Post a Comment