Wednesday, October 26, 2016

MY DAY #2

Hey guys it's your favorite dog here! I'm sorry that I'm posting so late, I had to help orphans. After that small story lets get on with this small summary of a story.
  First I woke up (obviously) and of course, I woke up late. After a long line of stress, my dad made us (as in me and my sister) get in the car to go to school. We were driving and my dad pulled up to a Denny's  and I'm all like,
  "What the heck are you doing?" of course I didn't say that out loud but, I thought it. Long story short we ate there, still being late.
I went to school, stayed till' 4:30 pm, my mom picked me up and we helped orphans.

                                               THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that really was a long story short... 😜😜

    ReplyDelete