Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fun little post

Hi guys, I saw something that looked fun on The Dani Jones Blog and I'm gonna do it with Wolfa Dudley so here we go! This is only 5 of the questions go to Dani's blog for the original. ;)



                                 1. Why'd you start blogging?
Derpy: I started blogging because it looked fun and I wanted to meet you guys!
Wolfa: I started it so I could get myself out there and get over my shyness.

2. When did you start blogging?
Derpy: yesterday. :)
Wolfa: last Wendsday.

3. What's your top 3 favorite blogs?
Derpy: The Dani Jones Blog, A LIttle Bit of Sunshine,and Wolfa Dudley #Nerdalert.
Wolfa: The amazing Derpy dog , The Dani Jones Blog , and A Little Bit Zof Sunshine.

4. Have you ever changed your blog name , if so to what?
Derpy: Nope, always been good old Derpy dog!
Wolfa: No.

5. Would you rather read a normal book or a book on the kindle?
Derpy: A normal book. :)
Wolfa: Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment