Sunday, February 7, 2016

My day at church

Hey guys! Derpy dog here with another post. Today I'm gonna talk about my day at church.
Warning if you do not like talking about this kind of stuff please get off now!
Okay, so when I got there I thought, " This is gonna be a good day.", well maybe not. Once I got in to the kids room everyone was running around , bouncing and talking. The worst part was the teacher was just standing there!
We soon got into the lesson and a boy was running around still and another boy was moving his chair everywhere and stepped on my foot. After about 2 minutes we went in the adult room and stood in front of the stage while everyone was raising their hand and screaming " THANK YOU JESUS!" . Not that I have a problem with that it's just that the music was vibrating my insides and people were shouting in my ear for 15 minutes.
We finally got back to the lesson about kindness and then she started talking about Nutella! No effence but WHO DOES THAT! Please if you are reading this I'm sorry but, we're supposed to be learning about kindness NOT NUTELLA!
We got done with lesson and the boy who stepped on my foot said, " Let's go outside now!!!". They said no but, he said it about 5 more times and then we played a game indoors called stachue and I automatically got called out. So, I sat there until the next round, and the next until ....... MY MOM CAME!!!!! :)

This has been my day at church
Bye Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Kay, I'm sorry, but that was just funny!! So... what ELSE has been up??!! Hmm...? Hmm...? TELL ME DERPSTER!!!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to answer that.
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete